Aluminum alloy ladder
Made of high-strength aluminum alloy profiles; light weight; easy to carry; advanced square tube squeezing technology, good safety; and with strong non-slip ladder feet.
This greatly facilitates the work intensity of the construction personnel. At present, there are more manufacturers of aluminum alloy ladders in the country. The quality of the ladders is related to personal safety. When purchasing, you must look for regular companies and companies with good reputation. Common sense of using aluminum alloy ladder:
Preparation work before using the ladder
1. Ensure that all rivets, bolts, nuts, and movable parts are tightly connected, the ladder column and step are firm and reliable, and the extension circlip and hinge are in good working condition
2. The ladder is kept clean, free of grease, oil, wet paint, mud, snow and other slippery substances
3. The operator’s shoes are kept clean, and leather-soled shoes are prohibited
What problems should be paid attention to in the use of ladders.
1. Do not use ladders when you are tired, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, or having physical disabilities.
2. Ladder should be placed on a firm and stable ground. It is forbidden to be placed on ice, snow or slippery ground surface without anti-skid and fixed equipment
3. It is forbidden to exceed the maximum load capacity indicated during operation
4. It is forbidden to use ladders in strong winds
5. Metal ladder is conductive, avoid close to live places
6. When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps with both hands, and keeps the center of gravity in the center of the two ladder posts
7. Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder during operation, always keep a safety height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top
8. Do not exceed the top of your head with your hands during work, so as not to lose your balance and cause danger
9. It is forbidden to cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other side
Instructions for useedit
How to operate a folding ladder
(Two folding ladders and four analysis ladders)
1. Unfold the ladder column outwards by locking, and when you hear a "click" sound, the lock block enters the position, indicating that the hinge has locked this position.
2. Unlock Turn the handle to open the lock, and at the same time the lock block retracts to the position, indicating that the hinge has been unlocked. At this time, you can change the angle of the ladder column or retract the ladder
*If the handle cannot be moved and the lock cannot be unlocked, this is because the hinge is pressed against the lock block. At this time, the ladder column can be pulled and shaken to release the external force
3. After checking the expanded state of the ladder, please carefully confirm that all hinges are in the locked position before using it. If there is a hinge with the lock block in position, open its symmetrical hinge, and then fold the ladder column inward about 40 degrees, and then Expand outward to lock the pair of hinges
a. A ladder with a total length of less than or equal to 4 meters can be used as a straight ladder. At this time, the angle between the ladder and the ground should be greater than 75 degrees, and the hinge in the middle of the ladder should face the wall
b. When the four-folding ladder is used as a platform, a flat plate with a thickness of at least 1 cm must be used
c. When someone is working on the ladder, it is strictly forbidden for others to pull the handle to change the locking state of the hinge
How to operate a stretch style ladder
(Two continuous elevators, three continuous elevators, double-sided elevators, two-dimensional transformation ladders, three-dimensional transformation ladders)
1. The angle between a single ladder or an extended ladder and the ground is about 75 degrees, and the length from the bottom of the ladder to the vertical support point is about a quarter of the working length
2. After extending the ladder, keep the minimum overlap distance of the overlapped part should meet the following standards, see the drawing on the extension ladder inspection sign
Lifting ladder operation method
(Single lift, herringbone lift, lift platform)
1. The angle of single ladder or herringbone ladder and the ground is about 75 degrees.
2. After extending the ladder, keep the overlapped part at a certain overlap distance. The overlap distance of ladders under 8 meters should be more than 75 cm, and the overlap distance of ladders over 8 meters should be more than 110 cm.
3. When raising and lowering the ladder, you should hold the handle with one hand and the rope while lifting, and the palm must not be placed on the steps of the ladder, otherwise the fingers may be stuck when the ladder is raised.
4. Lift to a suitable height. After making sure that the lifting clip is stuck to the step, remove the fixed block at the bottom of the upper ladder and fasten it, then tie up the lifting rope, and use the ladder after it is opened to a suitable width. When lifting, please Light up and down.
5. To lower the ladder, gather the two sides of the ladder closer, then unfasten the fixed ropes, raise the ladder a little bit, make the fixed clip away from the step surface, and then slowly descend. If the descent is not smooth, you can hold the rope in one hand and gently shake the ladder back and forth with the other until the ladder descends smoothly.
6. The herringbone elevator and lifting platform should be operated by at least 2 people. When lifting, 2 people pull the rope at the same time, and lightly rise and fall at the same time. The ladder over 6 meters should be operated by at least 2 people to prevent uneven force on both sides. The deviation causes the danger of the ladder falling to one side.
7. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the platform when lifting or moving.
8. There are two movable lifting fixing devices on both sides of the lifting platform. When moving, they should be folded. When lifting and working, please open them to a suitable width and lock them for fixing.
9. The bottom of the lifting platform is equipped with lockable universal moving casters. Please lock the casters when working, and unlock them to move freely.
Maintenance and repair
1. Clean the ladder regularly to prevent certain chemicals from corroding the surface of the ladder. Check the connection part regularly and add lubricating oil if necessary.
2. If the material of the ladder becomes bent, broken, or the connecting piece does not work normally, you must contact the manufacturer for professional maintenance.
3. Poor environmental conditions will reduce the service life of the ladder. Generally speaking, its service life is 2 years indoors and 1 year outdoors.
Purchase common tips.
1. When purchasing, check whether the four legs of the ladder are level and whether the riveting or welding is loose or unwelded.
2. If you buy an insulating ladder, you also need to see if there is blistering or scratches on the bottom surface.
Aluminum alloy herringbone ladder
Aluminum alloy herringbone ladder
Aluminum folding ladder
Aluminum folding ladder