What material is good for the ladder? How to buy a ladder for home?
Different ladders can be used for different occasions, and household ladders cannot be purchased casually. So what material is good for household ladders? How to buy a ladder home? I believe many people would like to know, so let DR.LADDER explain it to you.
What material is good for the ladder?
The current international mainstream ladder products include aluminum alloy, glass steel, iron, etc. The general working environment uses aluminum alloy and iron materials. However, the insulation function needs to be made of glass fiber reinforced plastic.
Of course, the same material will be very different in material selection and quality. For ladder manufacturers, the level of raw materials used will directly determine the quality of the product. Safety ladder manufacturing experts have extremely strict regulations on the specific technical parameters of materials. Reports show that in the European and American safety ladder market, the selection criteria of raw materials are synchronized with the food grade, and the safety factor is second only to firearms.
There are ladders made of metal, wood, fiberglass and other materials on the market. What kind of ladder should be used?
1. Iron. Using ordinary iron material, the outer layer is painted, taking into account the waterproof and rust-proof characteristics and robustness, the weight is slightly heavier, and the paint is easy to fall off for a long time. It is not suitable for long-term outdoor operations.
2. Stainless steel material. It is made of stainless steel, which is waterproof and anti-oxidation, and does not need to be painted. The weight is not much different from ordinary iron ladders.
3. Aluminum. Aluminum ladders are waterproof, rust-proof, strong, and light, but the price is slightly higher.
4. Wood. Wooden ladders have the disadvantages that they are heavier than aluminum ladders and are easily damaged by aging.
How to buy a ladder home?
1. Choose material
There are ladders made of metal, wood, fiberglass and other materials on the market. Metal ladders cannot be used in places with electric shock hazards. However, the material of fiberglass ladders is easily degraded by sunlight. Wooden ladders have the disadvantages that they are heavier than aluminum ladders and are easily damaged by aging.
There are many brands of household ladders, so you should choose well-known brand ladders. The manufacturer's production technology is strict and advanced, the quality is good, the details are meticulous, the quality is guaranteed, and the use is safe and reliable.
3. Check the craftsmanship of the ladder
There are no burrs on the corners and no exposed cutting surface; the bolts are firm and not loose, the interface fits without dislocation, and the folding and unfolding are smooth and without jams.
4. Pay attention to load restrictions
People who are overweight or carry heavy objects on and off ladders should pay special attention.
The above is about what materials are good for the ladder home and how to buy the knowledge of the ladder home. Let me stop here. I believe you should have more understanding after reading it. The content is for reference only, and I hope it can be helpful to everyone.