1. Check that all components are at the working point and make sure they are well constructed.
2. Check whether the ground can support the erection and movement of the tower.
3. Check whether the ground is level. If it is not level, whether it can be adjusted to a level state through the adjustable feet of the aluminum scaffolding.
4. It is recommended to apply temporary guardrails during tower construction.
5. The safe working load is 272 kg evenly distributed, and the maximum concentration ranges from 150 kg per plate to 900 kg per tower (including its own weight). This must not be exceeded.
6. During the construction of the tower, it must be climbed internally; during use, the built-in ladder must be used.
7. Do not use boxes or straight ladders to increase another height on the platform.