The design of the leased double-width vertical ladder aluminum scaffold produced by Shenzhen Tenda Safety Technology R&D Co., Ltd. has the following characteristics:
• The locking device of the wheels has nothing to do with the weight of the tower;
• You can choose 150mm or 22mm wheels and chassis;
• Automatic fail-safe device adjustable tripod. Its adjustable range is up to 250 mm, which can cater to uneven working ground;
• Adhesive polyurethane will not spoil the floor;
• As long as the spring is released, the pole hook will be automatically locked;
•Have high-quality cast aluminum pipe;
•The hook is welded by aluminum welding;
•All welded aluminum frames can be used for the upper, lower and top handrail fences without adjustment;
•Cast aluminum tube and interlocking spring clamp;
• "T" word fully welded structure to maximize the service life;
• The diagonal struts make the frame stronger;
• All support rods are marked with colors to distinguish their respective uses;
•The movable door is convenient for the staff to board higher floors.
In terms of daily use performance of aluminum alloy scaffolding:
1. Double-width vertical ladder aluminum scaffolding: Double-width vertical ladder aluminum scaffolding, fully compliant with European safety standard EN1004, is an ideal combination for construction and industry. The vertical ladder structure not only saves workbench space, but also reduces erection time. The working platform can be set at any level of the tower, and the height of each level is 46cm.
The compact combination frame performance makes the scaffolding unquestionable flexibility and greatly improves the utilization rate.
Technical indicators: length: 2.0M, width: 1.35M
Safe load: Each workbench is evenly loaded with a weight of 272 kg, and the total load of the entire tower is 900 kg.