Professionals point out that high-quality and safe aluminum scaffolding needs to include the following elements:
1. The production process guarantees stability and durability
Industry insiders pointed out: Nowadays, most of the aluminum scaffolds we can see are made by welding. However, when aluminum alloy materials are welded by thermal processing, internal stress will be generated, which will easily damage the internal molecular structure of the aluminum material and reduce the original strength and durability of the material. This requires strict quality control in the welding process. Otherwise, it is easy to form false welding and the latter has great internal stress, which will cause the product to be quickly damaged due to shaking after it is built to a certain height. Therefore, common aluminum alloy products such as aluminum alloy doors and windows, ladders, etc. all use non-welded riveting methods. However, the aluminum alloy scaffolding under the brand of Intern uses a different process. Instom's aluminum alloy scaffolding using cold working methods is much better than ordinary welding process structures in terms of strength, stability and durability.
For example, the Dr. Tier aluminum scaffold mentioned above uses the cold expansion and cold pressing process, which can completely eliminate the welding seam, will not change the molecular structure of the aluminum alloy material, and ensure that the strength will not be reduced. For example, the non-welded series adopts the technological advantages of cold expansion and cold pressing. The frame and tie rods produced by it have a safety threaded surface, which is non-slip and also very durable. In addition, based on the non-welding series of components, all manufactured by cold expansion and cold pressing non-welding technology, the structure is simple, and other components can be designed and built by combining other components to design and build various complex and special-shaped structure system aluminum scaffolding work platforms, which can greatly improve work efficiency.
2. High-quality component design and technology
The person in charge said: "The entire tower of Dr. Ladder Non-welding series adopts cold expansion and cold pressing non-welding process, and the strength is three times that of ordinary welding process. At the same time, the warranty period of Instron non-welding series can be as long as 10 years. Can be used for 30 years without damage."
Three, safe construction and use
Mobile aluminum scaffolding is different from the common fixed iron scaffolding platform, and improper use is also an important reason. How to use aluminum scaffolding safely? Need to pay attention to the following:
1. Safety inspection: Before building and using aluminum alloy scaffolding, all components and pipes need to be inspected to ensure that all parts are intact and that there are no obvious dents caused by cracks, extrusions and bumps.
2. When building, make sure that the ground on which the aluminum scaffold is built and moved can provide sufficient stable and strong support.
3. When working in an environment with external support, please consult the supplier or manufacturer and perform the work under their guidance.
4. When moving aluminum scaffolding, you need to pay attention to electrical appliances that are running nearby, such as electrical wires in the sky.
5. When moving aluminum scaffolding, everyone must leave the scaffolding and clean up all the debris on and off the scaffold.