1. Folding ladder: It is easy to be folded and store when not in use.
2. Extension ladder: When you need to clean the ceiling, fix the roof or access to any hard-to-reach areas, just unlock the hinge, rotate one side around, making it into a 15 ft extension ladder. You can work up to 17 ft.
3. A-frame ladder: Suitable for simple house projects like decorating the Christmas tree, replacing the light bulb, etc.
4. Scaffold System: You can form a scaffold system with 1 ladder and a wooden board, making it a workbench for long hours of work and easy access to your tools. Suitable for cleaning windows, painting your house, etc.
5. Angle ladder: Perfect for the tricky areas.
Indoor use: Hanging some art, cleaning the ceiling, reaching high top shelves, replacing the light bulb, painting your house, etc.
Outdoor use: Conducting RV, roof work, cleaning up gutters, taking off Christmas lights, cutting tree limbs, fixing the roof, etc.