How to Distinguish DR.LADDER from Copy Ones?
1. The series designated by the Hong Kong Occupational Safety and Construction and the Macao Labor Bureau, selected by various government departments, universities, hospitals, and international enterprises, guarantees confidence
2. Appearance patents have been obtained, and legal means have been used to prevent the infringement of counterfeit and shoddy products in the market
3. According to the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Bureau of the Hong Kong Government, we have developed and strengthened on the basis of the European standard EN131 to develop the leading Hong Kong standard EN131-7
4. Industrial-grade glass fiber profile, confidential formula, proprietary seven-layer high-strength glass fiber production process, with very good strength and toughness, at the same time, it has good corrosion resistance and good insulation, and can resist ultraviolet light and aging. , Make the service life longer and safer, and pass AC25000V and DC90000 insulation test
5. Various labels on the ladders provide correct and safe use methods. The stickers have passed the test standards in EN131, and the anti-UV technology has been added to prevent the stickers from falling off or changing color due to long-term exposure to sunlight and water.
6. Patented V-shaped design step, increase bearing capacity and reduce self-weight.
7. Adopt 45 degree hardness non-slip wear-resistant rubber feet, and pass the EN131 anti-slip test standard.
8. Aluminum alloy parts are all made of 6061 high-strength alloy aluminum, whose strength and force have passed the EN131 standard.
9. All the stainless steel iron fittings used in the ladder have passed the 48-hour salt mold test, so that the ladder components will not fail due to rust.
1. Fake and shoddy products, manufacturers, have bad records of infringement lawsuits.
2. Infringing and shoddy, falsely claiming to meet safety standards.
3. It is not equipped with an oblique external support, can not pass the overturn test, does not meet the EN131-7 standard, falsely claims that it meets the standard, and poses a safety hazard.
4. The glass fiber production process is backward, and there are hidden concerns about the bearing capacity, the voltage resistance rate, the corrosion resistance, the anti-aging, the durability, and the safety.
5. There is no label, or the wrong label is affixed indiscriminately, or the color fades and falls off, and it does not meet international standards.
6. The ordinary step structure has insufficient bearing capacity, and the step is deformed and broken due to excessive weight, which may easily cause a fall accident.
7. In order to reduce the cost price, low-quality rubber feet are used, which are easy to burst and wear, resulting in the failure of the anti-skid stability function and the uncontrollable risk of falling.
8. Use lower cost 6063 or worse aluminum, insufficient strength and toughness, insufficient bearing capacity, potential fracture deformation failure risk.
9. The use of inferior iron fittings is prone to failure of embroidery, durability and safety, there are hidden dangers.
Irregular step spacing, violation of standard regulations
DR.LADDER ladders will be your best choice to ensure your safety.