Aluminum alloy herringbone ladder is made of hot-pressed high-strength aluminum alloy profiles, composed of upper and lower ladders, with the help of pull ropes and pulley blocks. The upper ladder rises or falls, and the required height can be adjusted. The positioning system adopts a pawl device, the pull rope is reversed and the bolt is anti-slip, and the ladder foot adopts an anti-slip rubber sleeve.
Aluminum alloy ladder In order to increase stability, it is also equipped with auxiliary stabilizing brackets. The ladder is used in an environment without relying on objects, with non-slip ladder feet, and the operation is more stable and safe. The height between 4-12 meters is free to choose, and it takes up a small space. You can choose different heights to work according to your needs. The operation is simple and easy to understand, economical and practical, and convenient to move.
What problems should be paid attention to when using ladders:
1. It is forbidden to cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other side. The aluminum alloy ladder is made of high-strength aluminum alloy material, which is characterized by heavy light weight and high strength.
2. It is forbidden to use ladders when you are tired, taking drugs, drinking alcohol or having physical disabilities.
3. When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps with both hands firmly, and keeps the center of gravity of the body at the center of the two ladder pillars
4. It is forbidden to exceed the marked maximum bearing weight during operation
5. Do not use ladders in strong winds
6. Ladder should be placed on a firm and stable ground. It is forbidden to be placed on ice, snow or slippery ground surface without anti-skid and fixed equipment
7. Metal ladders are conductive, avoid close to live places
8. Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder during operation, always keep a safety height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top 8. Do not exceed the top of your head with your hands during work, so as not to lose your balance and cause danger